Please contact us for detailed information about making a booking. In the meantime, here are some answers to queries many of our customers ask:
- What happens if our event over-runs? We set our fees by the event, not by the hour.
- Can you reassure us about paying for ‘hidden extras’? The quotation you receive will be specific to your event and inclusive of everything.
- When do I pay the fee? A deposit will be payable to confirm a booking. The remainder of the fee, 14 days before the event.
- How much floor space does a quartet require? We need a space of about 2m by 3m.
- What else will you need on the day? Four armless chairs, appropriate shelter (covering for rain; an indoor space if the weather will be cool), parking allocation and a place to leave instrument cases and bags.
- What will you wear? We can wear all black, more colourful formal attire or dress code to suit you. We’re happy to discuss this with you – and even try to blend in with your colour scheme!
- Where do you play? We include travel of up to 30 miles in our fees. (This covers South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the Peak District and much of Derbyshire, parts of Greater Manchester and Nottinghamshire, north east Lincolnshire and a small part of North Yorkshire. We calculate the distance using Google maps!) If you’d like us to travel further, please get in touch. We may be willing to do so for an additional fee to cover expenses.
Feel free to ask more – there is no such thing as a silly question!