- Arrival of The Queen of Sheba – G.F. Handel
- The Wedding March – Felix Mendellsohn
- The Bridal March – Richard Wagner
We also enjoy playing more contemporary pieces, such as:
- Beatles’ tunes (e.g. When I’m 64)
- Film favourites (e.g. I’ve Had the Time of my Life from Dirty Dancing)
- Classic pop (e.g. Abba medley)
- West End hits (e.g. Maria from West Side Story).
Whether you’re a folk fanatic, opera aficionado or Lynyrd Skynyrd die-hard, we can accommodate!
As an accomplished quartet, on being booked, we are also happy to take requests. It’s always good to have music that means something special played live at your event.
Alternatively, you can leave your set list to us, should the selection of music be your least favourite chore!
Our first public performance was at the Chapel of Our Lady on the Bridge in Rotherham, where we performed solo and ensemble pieces. Julie is also a pianist, so we are happy to discuss a varied programme for your event, too.